Since 1988 The Appco Group has opened more than 800 offices in 26 countries on five continents. 25 years later we are proud to say that we are now the global leaders in direct sales. With our current expansion in the US market we are stretching that lead even further.
The energy industry has been deregulating around the world since the mid 1990’s and Appco has succeeded in acquiring tens of millions of new energy accounts for our clients. No other company even comes close on a global scale.
Our US clients have looked at our unrivalled international track record in customer acquisition and have tasked us with doing the same in the United States. The opportunity in the trillion dollar US market is enormous and with many states still to deregulate fully this is going to keep us busy for many years to come. Warren Buffet has said that the deregulation of the energy industry in the US will be “the biggest transfer of wealth in history.”
The reason that we have been so successful for so many years is that we believe in empowering our employees by offering them a meaningful career and not just a job. This means coming to work everyday knowing that what they do is actually making a difference to their future, our company and our clients. Our greatest asset is, and always will be, our people. We take immense pride in the level of coaching, training, mentoring and support we provide for everyone in our team.
We believe that potential is a moving target and not something that is fixed, because of this open minded attitude we have nurtured and developed all types of individuals from entry level sales positions all the way through to highest levels in our company.
Job Responsibilities / Your day to day work will involve:
• Educating potential residential customers about the US Energy Market and how they can benefit from the current competitive environment.
• Promoting current deals and incentives that our clients offer.
• Explaining the features and benefits
• Working in teams reporting to an experienced & dedicated Team Leader offering on the job support, training, and expertise.
What kind of person are we looking for?
* Positive attitude, fun, great customer service skills and open to new ideas
* Ambitious and genuinely eager to learn new skills
* Goal orientated with the ability to hit targets and deadlines
* Great work ethic, reliable, dependable and trustworthy
* Team players who can work independently when necessary and be creative in solving problems.
* Experience in hospitality, retail or sales experience is beneficial but not essential.
• Great Weekly Salary + Weekly Commission + Monthly Bonus Package (W-4)
• Detailed training so you will be confident, knowledgeable and capable of delivering our clients message professionally every time.
• Real personal development, the chance to develop skills that will be useful in all aspects of your life.
• National and International travel opportunities.
• Opportunities to progress to Team Leader, Assistant Manager, Office Manager and beyond.
• An amazing working environment that will make coming to work something you look forward to.
Complete our Online Application in order to be contacted for a brief first round telephone interview. Please be prepared to present yourself in a professional manner and exhibit the skills we require.